Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Do's and Don'ts when watching movie with ME.



Do's.
1. Laugh when the scene is funny.
2. Scream!! When that ugly ghost showed up behind any fucking place she wants to pop out. (e.g. mirror, under the bed,)
3. Gasp, when you realized that you've just realized the whole realization-purpose of the movie! a.k.a the twist of the movie! OMG amazing.
4. Cry, when that cute loyal dog died. Why! why! why! Take the director instead.
5. Smile, after watching the film because it changed you a little bit about your shallow perspective in life. Wow. wow. Beautiful life. *Okay so seriously the movie ends, what now*
6. Fangirl with me! Oh look this actor is also this hot actor in that movie! Wow wow. He looks different but totally hot still. Look at that! She's an amazing actress, she's a killer in this movie and then she's a mother in that film, how about that! The story! Of course! I comprehended it myself.  The twist twisted my brain wow that's funny. yeaah!! TARANTINOOOOO! *blog blog blog*


Don'ts/ Just me bragging.
1. Please don't ask me if that cow is going to die.
2. I am currently watching a movie that I'll watch for the first time in this wee hours! So stop asking me what will happen next!
3. Yep, I've watched it already. No, I'm not going to tell you what happened.
4. No, I haven't seen this film. Yes, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM HERE TO WATCH NOT TO LISTEN TO YOUR OVER-SIZED MOUTH TALK ABOUT HOW COOL YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU'VE WATCHED THIS FILM ALREADY!
5. Never ever ever chat with me about this thing ended up with this thing and how that thing banged that thing. Stahp.
6.  Don't!! Go to the bathroom, you'll never know what scene you'll be missing and it sucks jumping and screaming by myself. I'd rather you let me pause it while you do your business. I'm good like that.

EXCEPTION:
If you're my friend, you've probably watched a movie or two with me because I wont be making this do's and don'ts if I haven't experienced the most disturbing feeling while witnessing the most amazing thing invented in the world with you horrible people, yes, my friends. That means I'm still such a good person for patiently hanging out with you guys.


P.S.
Lotsa love to your mommas!


No comments:

Post a Comment